CSC50115 Diploma of Correctional Administration.
Upgrade your current qualifications by having your current skills recognised by Recognition of Prior Learning with the Gold Coast Training College. This course is only offered to current Correctional Officers and Detention Centre Officers in Queensland.
2019 End Of Financial Year Special Price $2250.00
Offer ends 30 June
Course Price from 1 July 2019 $3500
How does it all work?
Our RPL Software Design
- Manages RPL candidate experience from initial enquiry to outcome achievement
- Flexible 24/7 access without geographical barriers
- Maintains RPL assessment instruments that align with latest Training Packages
- Paperless RPL evidence portfolio management (electronic document storage/retrieval)
- Automatically maps RPL evidence against qualification assessment requirements.
- Secure, cloud-based system requiring no additional IT resources
Our System App Integrates
- RPL candidate and RPL practitioner notifications
- RPL candidate readiness self-assessment
- Credit transfer, qualification eligibility and unit selection
- Work experience referee evidence verification
- Performance evidence file upload and management
- Knowledge evidence response gathering
- RPL evidence portfolio and gap checklist reporting
The only item you will need access to is a scanner and the internet.
If you require gap training this will be charged at an additional cost and quoted upon each individual circumstance.
Currently available by RPL
What is RPL
Gaining a formal qualification using your current skills and prior formal training is easy with the Gold Coast Training College. Once you enrol you will be allocated a trainer who will guide and assist you through the process. You will be able to access your own personalised portal where you can upload your evidences of your current skills, knowledge and abilities using our fully customised and integrated RPL system. This system is designed to maximise your RPL experience using up to date and complaint assessment instruments combined with next generation e-learning capabilities. Our RPL process will allow you to register your self and provide the opportunity for you to be fully in charge of your RPL experience.
CSC50115 Diploma of Correctional Administration
2 Core Units and six elective units
CSCORG014 Use information to make critical decisions
CSCORG022 Manaage effective workplace relationships
Core – 6 units must be completed. There is an option of 8 to choose from
CSCOFM020 Coordinate offender management process
CSCOFM021 Plan and review services to offenders
CSCOFM022 Supervise offender management processes
CSCORG015 Represent and promote the organisation
CSCSAS018 Plan responses to incidents that jeopardise safety and security
CSCSAS019 Determine response to security risks
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
CHCCS521B Assess and respond to individuals at risk of suicide