Study TAE40110 with the Gold Coast Training College.
- Face to Face workshops available.
- Course cost discounted to $999.00 per person. Save $500.00
- 6 months Interest free available using Zipmoney.
- Purchase Orders accepted from Government Agencies and local business.
- To enrol please complete the Survey Monkey booking form below. Once received we will contact you to arrange payment for your course, confirm your booking and get you started.
TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is the qualification required by trainers and assessors to teach and assess Nationally Recognised Qualifications in VET, this includes TAFE and private Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
What do Trainers and Assessors do?
Trainers and Assessors design and develop training programs to motivate and teach students in a variety of disciplines and vocational learning areas, drawing on their personal experience to assist students in their knowledge in an online or class room training environment. A good trainer/assessor plans course structures, organises the assessment process and provides work skill instructions in group-based education.
TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
TAEASS402B Assess competence
TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment
BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
TAELLN411 Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills